My hobby | My favorite hobby | Composition | Essay

My hobby
My favorite hobby

Introduction: Hobby means one's favorite occupation in a man. A hobby is not one's main business. It does not give us money. It gives us pleasure. It is an important thing to enjoy our leisure period.

Different hobbies: There are many kinds of hobbies like gardening, drawing, painting, kite flying, stamp collecting, and fishing, etc.

My hobby: I am a student of class xi. I have also a hobby. Gardening is my favorite hobby. I have a garden in front of my reading room. Whenever I get time, I work in it.

Why I like it: Gardening is my favorite hobby.  I love nature. It makes our house more beautiful. In the morning my heart leaps up with joy to see my garden full of various flowers. They spread a sweet smell. The garden also looks very charming.

My activities: I get up early in the morning. Then I enter my garden. I work in my garden every morning and afternoon. I weed out grass. I plant new flower plants. There are many kinds of flowers in my garden. There are the rose, the marigold, the java, the toga, and the has then. I water the flower plants every morning and evening. I walk in my garden.

Usefulness: Gardening is a good form of exercise. It is very useful for health. The sight of the flower fills my heart with joy.

Conclusion: Flowers are a source of joy to me. I am fond of flowers. I feel very happy to have such a garden. So, my hobby is useful to me in many ways.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.