A Railway Station | My Mother | My First Day at a New School | Paragraph Group-12

1. A Railway Station

A railway station is a place where different kinds of rails came, stand and start from. A railway station is a crowded and nosy place, Both passengers and coolies remain busy. There may be a waiting room for the passengers. When a rail comes up, the passengers fall in a long line to get into it. Most of the rail found jam-packed, Yet the passengers push one after another to get into it. Hawkers sill better leaves, cigarettes, newspapers, fancy items, etc. Book stalls, fruit shops, and tea-stall are also found here, Some evildoers often flock in the railway station and try to harm the passengers. A railway station, however, plays an important role in the communication sector of the country

2. My Mother

My mother’s name is Afifa Begum. She is about thirty-eight years old. She is a housewife and she works in our house and yard. Every day she looks after our family. She cleans the house and cooks food for us. She looks after the chickens and also sews our clothes. She is a member of the Bangladesh Family Planning Association, Faridpur. She learns about the rules of health and food there. She takes care of our health and studies. She loves me and my little sister very much. We also love her heartily.

3. My First Day at a New School

My father is a Government employee. Once he was transferred to Khulna from Dhaka. This is why I also had to move there with my family. There I got myself admitted into Khulna Zilla School. But the school was totally unknown to me. I did not know anybody from school. For this, I felt very nervous on the first day at school. My father took me to school. At first, we met the Headmaster. He was a very nice man. He behaved with me very cordially. He gave me a lot of good advice. He assured me not to be class and introduced me to my classmates. They accepted me very friendly. As a result, I became happy. I cannot forget that day still now.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.