If I Win A Lottery | Our Collage Canteen | A Village Garden | Paragraph Group-11

1. If I Win A Lottery

Most of the people of the world get allured by the term ‘lottery’. And I am not an exception. Often I feel tempted to buy lottery tickets. I bought some lottery tickets last year but my luck did not favor me. Even then I like to buy lottery conducted by attracted by a banner which was an advertisement for a lottery conducted by Sanghani. So I want to the nearby bank and bought two lottery tickets. Then I started to imagine what I would do if I win forty lac taka. If I win forty lac taka at first I will buy whatever my family needs. I will buy a house for my family. Then I will deposit some money with any bank for my future. I know that the remaining amount will not be sufficient for establishing any hospital or educational institutions. So I shall make arrangements foe higher studies of a poor student. Besides this, I have long been cherishing the desire to visit some countries like Nepal, Switzerland, and France. So with the rest of the money, I shall travel to these countries. Oh! I have forgotten to write one more thing. I will surely buy lots and lots of books also.

2. Our Collage Canteen

A college canteen is a refreshment center for the students. It is necessary to have a canteen in the college premises. The food and snacks supplied by outside restaurants are usually substandard and injurious to health. So, students can get hygienic food in the college canteen. Our college canteen is situated in the middle of college. Students of all departments can go there whenever they need. The canteen is clean and there are a few students who remain in charge of keeping it clean. Some instructive posters are hung on the wall. Snacks of all types are sold here. Even tea, soft drinks are available here. The canteen is a favorite for me because I like its clean environment and systematic service. It plays an important role in our college life. Students often discuss topics of their texts over a cup of tea in the college canteen. They thus utilize their leisure time in the canteen in a productive way.

3. A Village Garden

A suitable piece of land is needed for a vegetable garden. The piece of land must be sunny. Water must not stand on it during the rainy season, before planting vegetables the piece of land gas to be prepared well and removed from the soil. In a vegetable garden, we can grow all sorts of vegetables in different seasons .vegetables are rich in food value and are essential for our good health. But green, yellow and leafy vegetables are the best source of vitamins and minerals. All sorts of vegetables should be planted in a vegetable garden. A vegetable garden is not very expensive/ So every family should have a vegetable garden.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.